Belated Birthday Messages to Send to Your Loved Ones: You blanked out somebody’s birthday and now want to want them. Consider using the belated birthday messages which may make them overlook exactly what you have done. With hectic schedule at work and school, sometimes it’s difficult to remember everyone’s birthdays. A friend, family member, or boss’s birthday was a day or so ago and you also forgot to want them. Now what? Wishing someone “belated happy birthday” is so dull. It’s no life or excitement in it, and you made the grave error of forgetting their birthday. Obviously it is too late to get them any birthday presents or birthday cards, however these messages may become your savior. The question is, the way to want them and what to say when you’re considering belated messages? If that’s your dilemma, this report is here to save you from over-thinking and wasting anymore of your precious time. So, let’s not waste anymore time and have a peek at some witty belated happy birthday messages. And in case you really want to know what to write in a birthday card, then click on the link to read the whole article.
Belated Birthday Messages
- Nothing beats making someone smile and hopefully forget that you couldn’t remember their birthday. Try some of these messages that might just help save the day (because of the delay).
- I’ve just emerged from surfing on the Internet, non-stop, for 360 days. (I think that’s a record)
Just gave birth to quintuplets.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
- I was busy conducting sensitive negotiations that may, in future, bring peace to our troubled planet.
- I was out collecting cans and bottles along the roadside and, well… time just flew by.
- I didn’t want to be the first to remind you that you’re another year closer to the big sleep.
- I took a bullet for the president and have just regained consciousness.
- I was arrested after getting into an express line with 14 items.
- I was stricken with a very specific form of amnesia that affected only my ability to remember birthdays.
- Happy Belated Birthday! I must have inherited my lateness from my ancestors — they came over on the Juneflower!
- Sorry I forgot your birthday. Can you reschedule it for sometime next week?
- I hope your birthday was as special as you are.
- Belated Happy Birthday to someone fabulous, youthful, gorgeous, smart, and sexy. Hope it was worth waiting for!
- Who knew it was you birthday? Looks like everyone but me! Hope it was happy!
- Don’t think of this as a late birthday card. Think of it as early for next year. Happy Belated Birthday!
Also Read: Birthday wishes for Friends
Also Check Out: Birthday Meme Funny