We all enjoy free content whether it is movies or music or any other entertainment media item. But in order to access such content online without appearing in threat, we require a special tool/service which gives us the freedom to be anonymous. This is where Virtual Private Network also is known as VPN comes in handy.
Benefit on Using VPN for torrent
According to day to day use VPNs are generally used for torrenting or to ingress into a blocked website. But these are also in demand by the business companies so that they can acquire remote access to their confidential documents and files whenever they want. In a case of business purposes, the companies have to make sure that they best VPN in the market.
The VPN is used to obstruct the user IP address with the allowance to freely roam the online web and secure their personal information without the fret of being tracked by anyone. It encrypts the data and causes monitoring on your activities rather grueling. But in accordance to get maximum safety it`s recommended to use monthly subscription packages and use the best VPN for torrent.
5 features of VPN service needed when torrenting
The main difference in these varieties of subscribed services basically sums up into the following factors.
- The number of servers provided as well as the countries where the servers are allocated. As every individual state or country has its own copyright law and legal workings. It`s important that you get the most servers so you can easily switch to different servers if the situation demands it.
- The bandwidth control over speed and lag control. Many users brag and complain about the bandwidth speed a VPN provides them. More bandwidth speed allows faster access to the main servers and increased shift cycle from one server to another. Less bandwidth means increased threat of losing personal information due to the fact that, you are more vulnerable to lose private information when you are disconnected in the mid of torrenting.
- IP protocol schemes to deal with different scenarios. They can be very convenient as it consists of a number of protocol filters supporting your identification leak.
- Killswitch variances, so if the server somehow disconnects, it automatically stops all the online activities. These are available in free VPN services as well but needs to be installed individually from a third party organization.
- Information leak security, in case someone, tries to track your personal information or activities it allows security and stops unauthorized access. Hence, providing you with the utmost security. But it must be kept in mind that the main occurrence of information takes place when the bandwidth is very low and the server lags out, forcing you to disconnect. In such cases, your activities can be easily be targeted by higher authorities or by others in general. To avoid such inconveniences, it`s recommended to better have this particular feature in your package.
There are a number of companies who claims to provide you with the best VPN for torrenting for free but you must keep few precautions in mind. When using such proxy P2P servers, test the server and inspect if your original IP is secured. These services sometimes steal chunks full of your information and can create substantial profit from it.
Lastly, it’s best to know that even though these servers are labeled as best VPN for torrenting there always chances to get unwanted threats. A general rule of thumb is not to access websites which could cause you legal issues, in the case of getting caught. So, you should be aware at all times what you are accessing and try to keep your logs clean for as long as possible.