BistroMD is a food delivery service that provides restaurant quality meals that are low in carbohydrates and rich in protein. The diet plan is designed by Dr. Caroline Cederquist, a weight loss doctor who works and Naples Weight Loss Center.
This weight loss diet plan recommends a total of 1200 calories per day. For dieters, this is a rather convenient idea—to avail packaged food that’s designed for weight loss, planned and approved by physicians and dieticians, prepared by professional chefs, and delivered right at their doorstep. It presents a fuss free alternative to keep track of a diet plan or to help lose weight.
Coupon Code for BistroMD
Using a Bistro MD coupon code is the cheapest way to buy this diet meal delivery program. Use coupon SAVE25BONUS to save 25%.
But what are the advantages and disadvantages of Bistro MD?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bistro MD
- The diet plan is designed wherein there are several levels to choose from. You may choose from any of its configured meal packages that covers one full week of meals (total of seven days) or one work-week meal plan (total of five days). Or you may even choose to customize your own meal plan based on a set of options that can be found on their menu list.
- Customization of meal plans gives a feeling of flexibility, it rids of the idea of a rigid weight loss diet plan and motivates to actively participate in the process of deciding which foods to consume.
- Everyone love to snack in between meals. BistroMD menu options also offers snack recommended for weight loss.
- In terms of nutritional value and dietary needs, the meals are physician and dietician approved. The program is designed to promote natural weight loss through metabolism control and exercise.
- The diet plan caters to both men and women.
Configured meal packages may not be suitable for all types of individuals. There may be other dietary needs that need to be addressed.
- The program seems to lack other aspects such as weight loss activities, physical exercise, and other aspects to turn it into a complete weight loss program.
- Although the site offers a wide array of food choices, variety may be a factor in the long run.
- Prepared by professional chefs, the dish are of restaurant quality which makes it delectable while portions are substantial. This meal packaging strategy actually helps in learning about portion control and food choices or food combinations that are right for weight loss.
- Each dish is clearly labeled with nutritional facts and calorie content. Aside from providing adequate nutritional information, it also helps keep track of calorie intake.
- Freshness. Although the meals arrive at home frozen which you can thaw out and heat up in a microwave or water bath, there is still an issue of freshness, for nothing beats a freshly prepared dish.
Pricing and Payment
- For restaurant quality meals that are delivered to your home and are specifically designed to help you lose weight, prices averaging at $26 per day is quite fair. It also allows you to save on other factors such as shopping for ingredients, preparing and cooking food, and cleaning up after cooking and eating. Very convenient for people on the go.
- The program does not seem to prescribe the number of weeks to maintain this diet. A $26 daily spend for one person’s meals may be costly and may in the long run put a strain on the budget.